Monday 17 September 2007

Groundhog Day

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against Kent, but come on, somebody is having a laugh. Having already seen games at Sittingbourne (Preliminary Round) and Dartford (1st Qualifying Round), I will be off to Sittingbourne again for the replay on Tuesday.

The draw for the 2nd Qualifying Round was made today and, low and behold, it will be Dartford or Sittingbourne v Camberley Town. Another trip to Kent. My fourth trip to Kent. I have an awful feeling I have done all this before.

I am more than happy to revisit Dartford or Sittingbourne, which were great for different reasons. But for the sake of this blog, a new ground would have been nice.

But then, that is the beauty of the FA Cup; you never know where the draw will send you.

I now have my own private lane on the M25.

No comments: