Wednesday 12 September 2007

Hello Dunstable!

If you are off to the Dunstable Town v Waltham Abbey FA Cup game this Saturday, be sure to buy a programme.

I was contacted today by
Dunstable Town FC to suggest that details of my venture (and of course this blog) be printed in the match programme for Dunstable's 1st Qualifying Round game. How could I resist?

It is great (and still rather amazing) the interest being shown in all of this, and a big thumbs up to Dunstable for taking the time and effort to do this. Another team to look out for on Saturday when the results start to come in. Who knows, maybe even a trip there in a later round?

If you are at that game (or any other FA Cup game this weekend), enjoy, savour and immerse yourself in all that is special about the FA Cup. The water is still lovely.

Just off now to watch England v Russia...that's if I can get through the Foot & Mouth blockade at the end of my lane!

No comments: